Saturday, July 24, 2010

my glass

still remember go outing with azreen to fulfill our needed...one of the needed was my glass...still remember this dialog by azreen "kak, bg bingkai y paling kecik kak tuk dia"...forsurely the sales girl gave me the smallest frame and she said like this "ni je dik y paling kecik,y kecik lagi tuk budak-budak..""takpe kak, bagi je dia"..i think it was 2 years ago at Mydin Mall,terengganu. last week i was thinking bout my glass..i should by a new one because, there was crack at the frame made by my nephew (it was my fault put it on the table which was not so height)...on tuesday, i felt uncomfortable while wearing my glass..when i hold it, hahaha..broken. there was a problem, i need my glass to finish my work...
tomorrow, ask achaai to make over my broken glass..thanks achaai.

2 comments:

  1. err.. Am I told to that girl like that??? What ashame of me.. cian ko ayin ade kawan cam aku... Aku ckap camtu ea??? (insan yg x pernah sedar diri. Uish! bila la nak sedar diri ni).. miss u dear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sian watpe...seronok la ada kawan cm ko..(jujur dr ati)..miss u too

    ReplyDelete

ebook 21 cerita murah rezeki

Hari ini hari terakhir untuk dapatkan Ebook 21 Cerita Murah Rezeki. Bermula 12 tengah malam ini, harganya akan kembali ke asal, RM99. G...