Tuesday, June 19, 2012

26th of me

26 right.. how older am I...my mum is the the first person who wish me on my birthday.what a surprise, there was a birthday present on my bed when i was home on 15 June.My mum never forget her child birthday.
on 16 June-i woke up early in the morning i baked a cake....then when to work.I order the pizza from Domino, because Domino give me 1 regular pizza as my birthday present but i need to buy 1 large pizza.
go home and celebrate with my family-ate pizza and my chocolate cake.at nite i went to surau there was Israk mikraj ceremony.10.30pm reach home, and started calling my friend.Thank you for for all the wish and pray.hope i still alive and healthy for my 27th years old.

1 comment:

ebook 21 cerita murah rezeki

Hari ini hari terakhir untuk dapatkan Ebook 21 Cerita Murah Rezeki. Bermula 12 tengah malam ini, harganya akan kembali ke asal, RM99. G...