Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy 2017

Today is first day of 2017...
Too many things happen in 2016

Summary
-somebody proposed me
-finish master of civil engineering
-my mother successfully operated her both eyes
-sister in law
-register phd in science
-purple's gear box damage
-my application for scholarship was rejected
-first time ate at sushi king ( because i'm just a kampung girl)
-first time ate gong-gong
-speechless when the doctor said operation can help you to see again, need to refer to hospital sg buloh
-my charger laptop make my house black out
-spectacle cracked
-i met my ayah in my dream (i miss u ayah)

Still survive without financial support
How hard is it only people beside me know what i did

Allah is the best planner.
Ups and downs is a life.
Stay calm, be strong and believe in yourself

May all of us success in 2017 journey

No comments:

Post a Comment

ebook 21 cerita murah rezeki

Hari ini hari terakhir untuk dapatkan Ebook 21 Cerita Murah Rezeki. Bermula 12 tengah malam ini, harganya akan kembali ke asal, RM99. G...