Tuesday, June 15, 2010

me@flower

i love green, i love water, i love village..n i really love nature. since i was young, i like to go to waterfall, i like to go to the zoo. i like to stay at my villages because there were cows, hens, durians, rambutans, jongkang-jongkit(made from wood in front of my grandma house)..i went fishing , collected coconut with my sibling and my father...really love it.but it was few years ago...i had noticed that name of the person will affect his or her character...i believed it coz my name means flower...what a sweet name..hihihihi. it is the answer why i love nature. check ur name and ur character..and give a good name with good meaning to ur childs when u have them.thanks ayah and mak for giving me a good name. love u =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ebook 21 cerita murah rezeki

Hari ini hari terakhir untuk dapatkan Ebook 21 Cerita Murah Rezeki. Bermula 12 tengah malam ini, harganya akan kembali ke asal, RM99. G...