Tuesday, June 15, 2010

rejab..

2 days ago i received a message from my schoolmate, the last sentence was "jom pose esk".yesterday was 1 rejab...woke up with full of question in my head...fasting???or not?????owh i looked at my side, why my alarm didn't worked....i took a wrong hp..it is my fault.i had set alarm at 4.45am to take sahur...then i felt guilty coz wake up at 6.30am and attack by headache result of waiting the bus in the rain..huhuhu.so before something bad happen to me,it is better for me to start fasting on this wednesday...insyaAllah..so guys, let fasting and grab the benefit of rejab =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ebook 21 cerita murah rezeki

Hari ini hari terakhir untuk dapatkan Ebook 21 Cerita Murah Rezeki. Bermula 12 tengah malam ini, harganya akan kembali ke asal, RM99. G...