Monday, October 15, 2018

touching

i got this video from what apps group
suddenly tears fall down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmb8cs5oCI4

i just think about my mother that time
when I always went back home,
people asked why you always go back home?
because i have a mother to look after
where are your siblings?

It does not means my siblings do not care
but it is my responsibility as a daughter

we getting older
and they also getting older
i am not sure how many hours
left for me to give the best for her
but i promise to myself that i will give the very best
of me for my mother

appreciate your parents, while they are still alive 
because there will be no replied
when you said you miss them after they gone




No comments:

Post a Comment

ebook 21 cerita murah rezeki

Hari ini hari terakhir untuk dapatkan Ebook 21 Cerita Murah Rezeki. Bermula 12 tengah malam ini, harganya akan kembali ke asal, RM99. G...