Monday, May 6, 2019

question

I always ask myself a simple question of what I want in my life?
what I'm looking for?
MONEY?
HAPPINESS?
WEALTH?
REPUTATION?
GLAMOUR?

I just want to be a good person to everyone and a good slave to my Creator

Sometimes we forget that one day we will return back to our Creator
What we should bring?
are we working on it?
I always feel death just beside me
but Allah always give me a chance to ask forgiveness

Guys,
I am sorry for all the things that I did
which might hurt you
which might make you feel uneasy
which might put you in trouble

I'm not sure when I will go back,
but please accept my apologies
and recite Al-Fatihah, when I'm gone
Thank you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment

ebook 21 cerita murah rezeki

Hari ini hari terakhir untuk dapatkan Ebook 21 Cerita Murah Rezeki. Bermula 12 tengah malam ini, harganya akan kembali ke asal, RM99. G...