Wednesday, April 28, 2010

market..

yesterday i went to market with my eldest brother...kindly he be a gentleman to me....hahahaha.'dah?ada apa2 lagi nak beli?..hihihi..but his volume still at high stage.at the market no body cared bout us, but at the bustop was different.some of the people at the bustop looked at me.....i don't care about their eyes and what their thinking at that time. because i just disturbed their hearing only. i had this moment bout years ago...going out with my special brother,physically normal but some of her act need high level of PATIENT. whatever it is, he is my bloody brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ebook 21 cerita murah rezeki

Hari ini hari terakhir untuk dapatkan Ebook 21 Cerita Murah Rezeki. Bermula 12 tengah malam ini, harganya akan kembali ke asal, RM99. G...