Saturday, July 4, 2009

like tomorrow Hari Raya

i went home yesterday.
not because i had been so long not going home but is about family.
sorry guys coz can't join u all go karaoke today...hehehe
my cousin went home with his future wife.
i couldn't remember when the last time i met my cousin...
and this is first time i meet his future wife.
my eldest sister arrived around 11.30pm.
last person who entered the house around 12am was my brother in law.
my mum, my mak ngah, sis and me cooked nasi himpit,
kuah kacang and kari ayam.yummy2
sounds like tomorrow is hari raya, right...hehehe

2 comments:

  1. it's ok...
    we can go another time....
    that day i sang songs..
    can't believe it..
    very shy to sing in front ither people..
    hohohoho...

    ReplyDelete
  2. good improvement...hehehe
    i know u can

    ReplyDelete

ebook 21 cerita murah rezeki

Hari ini hari terakhir untuk dapatkan Ebook 21 Cerita Murah Rezeki. Bermula 12 tengah malam ini, harganya akan kembali ke asal, RM99. G...