Sunday, July 26, 2009

overload...

seat at plastic chair near to the driver in the express' bus was new experience to me..the driver asked me either my heart beep faster than normal or normal?it's normal.yes because you confident with me by the way i drive.yup..why i seat there?i paid same like other passanger.only one word..miscommunication.the subcounter didnot link with the main counter where my friend bought the ticket.there were 33 seats but the passanger were 34 and i was the lucky one.like the driver said, it is not easy to get this opportunity...yes,it is first time i seat near to the driver in express' bus.there was a gentleman who offered me his seat,but i didnot accept it because i comforted with my seat.the journey took 3 hours to arrived the destination but i didnot seat at the plastic chair for 3 hours, maybe 2 hours and half.the driver adviced me to buy the ticket at the main counter and he said sorry when he droped me at the destination. i just said thank you and smiled.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am proud wif ur patience..
    if i am in ur situation, i juz grab the offered by that 'gentleman' coz i refuse to sit beside driver wif that amazing plastic chair.. a very unsafe condition.. beside,also difficult to get sleep.. heheh\(",)

    ReplyDelete

ebook 21 cerita murah rezeki

Hari ini hari terakhir untuk dapatkan Ebook 21 Cerita Murah Rezeki. Bermula 12 tengah malam ini, harganya akan kembali ke asal, RM99. G...