Saturday, July 25, 2009

volleyball 3

One day,my friend asked me either i can play volleyball or not..it was in semester 2 at UMT.i said i can play but i need trainning.she said okay. she said there was volleyball interfaculty tournament, i played for kolej kediaman.i said okay. if i'm not mistaken, we got 2nd placed for the tournament. i continued training every evening. Then there was selection for UMT's player which the main tournament was Majlis Sukan-sukan Universiti Malaysia(MASUM)..and i was not selected again...it's okay, because i was new in the group about one month and i need more training.all the player were very friendly and very nice to me even though i was not UMT's player. it was very different with my secondary school's time. my friend who introduce me with the volleyball at UMT was UMT's player.Being a volleyball player not just about training and fitness but it needs comitment.besides volleyball, i also member of Pertahanan Awam Unit Kustem (earlier named).so, there was another comitment.as a student i need to put academic as my priority. so i decided not seriously invovle in volleyball.frust?yup...but it's for my future.i still had chanced to play volleyball which sometimes team with UMT's player.i played for interfaculty tournament, Sukan Muhibbah and Sukan Wanita.


This is last medal before i finished my studied at UMT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ebook 21 cerita murah rezeki

Hari ini hari terakhir untuk dapatkan Ebook 21 Cerita Murah Rezeki. Bermula 12 tengah malam ini, harganya akan kembali ke asal, RM99. G...