Monday, July 13, 2009

masai

yesterday i went to masai to register my youngest brother at UniKL.
7.00 am from segamat then arrived masai around 11.00pm.
the registration took about 3 hours...so long right?
feel very bored..
luckily they provided a room with air-cond for parents.
also there were stall near the UniKL.
After the registration process,
we went to their hostel..
apartment style..
4.00pm moved to batu pahat.
after maghrib, my mum and my kaklong leaved batu pahat and want to go to my kaklong
apartment at Kota Damansara.
i don't know when they arrived Kota Damansara...
not calling my mum yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ebook 21 cerita murah rezeki

Hari ini hari terakhir untuk dapatkan Ebook 21 Cerita Murah Rezeki. Bermula 12 tengah malam ini, harganya akan kembali ke asal, RM99. G...