Friday, June 19, 2009

13 june 2009

i can't remember when the last time i had this great time...
13 June 2009, i was very happy on that night.
seat together with my mum and sibling and had great dinner.
not forgotten my cuties niece,aleya also joined us
we ate satay..yummy,yummy.
it is not about the satay..
it's bout the time we spent together.
it's difficult for us to seat together because
we stay at different place........
the eldest at damansara
my second sister at tangkak.
my brother at home.
me at batu pahat,
the fifth at muadzam shah.
the youngest at home.
when there were 5 , 1 was "missing".
sometimes only hari raya or kenduri or special event we can seat together...
i realize that when we become older we had less time with our sibling.
i did not know when i can had this moment back.
i LOVE my family very much

No comments:

Post a Comment

ebook 21 cerita murah rezeki

Hari ini hari terakhir untuk dapatkan Ebook 21 Cerita Murah Rezeki. Bermula 12 tengah malam ini, harganya akan kembali ke asal, RM99. G...