Friday, June 19, 2009

thin vs fat

i'm not thin..
i'm not fat..
in the middle..
many people thinks that slim is beautiful and fat is bad...
for me, as long as u are healthy is okay either u are slim, moderate or fat.
having a size in the middle of M and L is difficult for me to buy a suitable shirt.
sometimes L is okay, but sometimes L is big for me.
sometimes M is okay, but sometimes M is small for me.
i having this problem since i was young.
on that time my parents had this problems when they want to buy shirt for me.
i just wait...
right now, i still face the same problem, and must make decision by my own self
if i go shopping alone.
guys,
either u are thin or fat
accept it because it is YOU

2 comments:

ebook 21 cerita murah rezeki

Hari ini hari terakhir untuk dapatkan Ebook 21 Cerita Murah Rezeki. Bermula 12 tengah malam ini, harganya akan kembali ke asal, RM99. G...