Sunday, June 28, 2009

A and me.....

A is part of my life since i was 6 years old. It become aggresive when i was 11 years old. I don't think so much about A because when i give full attention to A, it make me feel like breathing in the water. Sadly, A limits my activities. Thanks to Allah for giving me a chance to be a runner even though on for school sports day. Before A become closer to me, i was a runner for my red house during sport's day when i was in primary school for 2 years. I really sad, but just say goodbye to sport. When i was in secondary school,i tried to play volleyball. A is not a problem because volleyball didn't need me to be runner. I played only if there was game in school. In university i fighted with A. I played volleyball and futsal. I joined Pertahanan Awam (JPA3). I just did whatever i want to, even though sometimes A silently cames to me. Last year i got a chance to be a diver....unfortunanely, a doctor at Pusat Kesihatan UMT disqualified me. I had noticed that before i filled diver form, just want to try..hahahaha. Who is A? A is asthma...genetic disease.

What is Asthma?
Asthma is very common among children, teens and adults. It is a disease that causes the airways of the lungs to tighten. An asthma attack is when your lungs aren’t getting enough air to breathe. Your child might be having an asthma attack if he or she has:
Trouble breathing
Wheezing
Coughing
Chest pain

Chest tightness What causes Asthma Attacks?
Things that cause asthma attacks are called triggers. Triggers are everywhere.
Any home can be full of triggers like mold, dust mites secondhand smoke, cockroaches, cats and dogs. Other asthma triggers may be air pollution (such as ozone, small particles, and pollen), foods, respiratory infections and exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ebook 21 cerita murah rezeki

Hari ini hari terakhir untuk dapatkan Ebook 21 Cerita Murah Rezeki. Bermula 12 tengah malam ini, harganya akan kembali ke asal, RM99. G...