Friday, June 19, 2009

23???

one late night
i heard a sound...
is it real or dreaming?
i opened my eyes..
in the dark, i saw my housemates with candles...
what they want by getting near to my bed with the candles?
i closed my eyes..
suddenly i heard a song...sound like this

happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to ayin,
happy birthday to you.

it's already 12.15am...16 june 2009
it's my birthday..
and i getting older..
i'm 23 right now.
they switch on the light and brought the cake to the kitchen.
very sweet..
there was heart shape made from chocolate center of the cake..
and written ZARINA 23.
delicious cake....yummy,yummy
thanks my friends@housemates...
reen, maru and popie
thanks to my neighbor who buy the cake
sharul, shah and zamriey
special thanks to the person who sponsor the cake..
to all my colleagues of operational industry , thanks for the wishes.
to tasha and along, thanks for the birthday message.
thanks friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

ebook 21 cerita murah rezeki

Hari ini hari terakhir untuk dapatkan Ebook 21 Cerita Murah Rezeki. Bermula 12 tengah malam ini, harganya akan kembali ke asal, RM99. G...